Are you looking to hire? Let us know!
If you're looking to hire at your business, please call 618.382.4161 and ask how to get your job posted on wrul.com.
Smart Human Resources managers know that combining radio and online is a great way to let quality job seekers know about openings at their businesses. Get better qualified applicants...get more applicants...get better results when you advertise your job opening here.
StairStep Daycare - State Certified Teacher/Toddler Teacher
StairStep Daycare Center of Carmi is seeking to hire a State Certified Teacher for their Illinois Grant Pre-K program and a part time qualified Toddler Teacher. Must meet all qualifications and pass a DCFS Background check. For more information, contact Sheryl Blazier at 618-382-4697 or 618-384-0910.
Expressway Chevrolet - Sales Consultants
EXPRESSWAY CHEVROLET, BUICK GMC IS EXPANDING OUR SALES TEAM….IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A JOB AT A GREAT COMPANY WITH EXCELLENT BENEFITS AND COMPETITIVE SALARY. WE HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU….VISIT EXPRESSWAYCHEVROLET.COM FOR COMPLETE DETAILS.
Part time teller - First Mid-Illinois Bank
First Mid-Illinois Bank and Trust is seeking an individual for a part time teller position at their Carmi location. The individual will work 28 hours or less per week with a flexible schedule. Cash handling experience is required. Resumes may be submitted to email@example.com.
Full time Patrol Officer - City of Grayville
The City of Grayville is now accepting applications for a full time Patrol Officer to work for the Grayville Police Department. Applications may be picked up at Grayville City Hall during normal business hours.
Grayville City Hall is open Monday through Friday 8am-4pm and is located at 122 S Court St.
For any questions, contact Grayville City Hall at (618) 375-3671 or Chief Roy Mann at the Grayville Police Department at (618) 375-2341.
Patrol Officer Qualifications:
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid Illinois Driver’s License
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid FOID card
- Must be certified or able to complete Basic Law Enforcement through the Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board
- If not certified, must be able to complete the POWER test if requested by the City of Grayville before further steps
- If not certified and you pass the POWER test requirements, you may be also be requested to take a written test
- After completing all these requirements, or if you are already certified, you will be given an oral interview with the Police Committee and Chief of Police
- If selected and hired, you must then be able to pass a department physical and drug test
- If hired, you must also submit to fingerprinting and pass a FBI criminal history and background check