FRAM Filtration - Hiring Event 5-14-15
MAJOR HIRING EVENT
Due to growth at our Albion, IL location FRAM Filtration is hiring for full-time positions. A major Hiring Event will be held on Thursday, May 14 from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at FRAM Filtration in Albion, Illinois.
FRAM is offering newly increased pay rates with benefits! On-site interviews will be conducted to fill assembly and skilled positions at FRAM’s Thursday, May 14 Hiring Event.
For an opportunity at a full-time job with higher pay and benefits, plan to attend FRAM’s Major Hiring Event on Thursday, May 14 from 7:00 a.m. to
6:00 p.m. or apply immediately at Fram Filtration.
FRAM Filtration in Albion, IL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Banterra Bank is seeking a Concierge Banker for our banking center in Carmi. The primary objective of our Concierge Bankers is to assist customers with teller transactions, opening new accounts, and providing them with a full service banking relationship. Requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent and minimum of one year relative experience or Bachelor degree in related field. Applicants should possess strong communications and interpersonal skills. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including health, dental, vision and life insurance, paid time off and 401K.
Qualified applicants should complete an application at www.banterra.com/index.cfm/careers.
Banterra Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
New Harmony Inn - Red Geranium Restaurant
Great employment opportunities are available in New Harmony, Indiana. The Red Geranium Restaurant is currently seeking experienced cooks, hosts, and servers. The New Harmony Inn needs housekeepers. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and pass a pre-employment drug screen. Print out an application from www.newharmonyinn.com or stop by the business office at 504 North St in New Harmony. The New Harmony Inn & Red Geranium are equal opportunity employers.
Slayton Wireless - Carmi
- Directly responsible for assisting new and existing customers
- Desire to meet and exceed sales goals
- Sell all products and services offered by the company
- Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders
- Maintain strong knowledge of all products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features
- Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the Store Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs
- Desire to stay up-to-date on all the latest entertainment and data technology and devices such as Wi-Fi, data services and TV entertainment tools
- Handle customer situations and make equitable decisions for the customer and the company
- Solicit, coordinate, schedule, and participate in community events
- Perform other duties as assigned by sales management
- Participate as a “team player”, constantly supporting other team members
- Set an example of high personal and professional conduct for employees and others
- Create the ideal customer experience with each customer interaction
- Sell and Earn! Great earning potential
- Must be 18 years of age and obtained high school diploma or GED required
- Experience in retail sales or customer service background
- Must be flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays if necessary
Are you looking to hire? Let us know!
If you're looking to hire at your business, please call 618.382.4161 and ask how to get your job posted on wrul.com.
Smart Human Resources managers know that combining radio and online is a great way to let quality job seekers know about openings at their businesses. Get better qualified applicants...get more applicants...get better results when you advertise your job opening here.