Wabash Christian Retirement Center - Multiple positions
Wabash Christian Retirement Center is currently looking to fill multiple positions:
- Quality & Compliance Coordinator RN, must have LTC, MDS & supervisory experience. This person who fills this position will monitor/coordinate compliance activities, identifiy trends/issues and help to create solutions. They will also need to coordinate education to staff, assess policy and ensure that procedures are followed.
- Full Time Nurses for our 2p - 10p shift
- Full Time CNAs for 1st and 2nd shifts
- Transportation Drivers
- Part Time Cook (3:30am - 12:00pm)
Please visit the business office of Wabash Christian Retirement Center to fill out an application today. We're located at 216 College Boulevard in Carmi. You can also find us online at www.christianhomes.org.
Wabash Christian Retirement Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
FRAM Filtration looking for assembly, forklift drivers, set-up and more
Are you interested in a full-time job with benefits? Due to growth at our Albion, IL location, FRAM Filtration is hiring to fill assembly and skilled positions. These jobs at FRAM Filtration are full time with benefits, including insurance, holidays, vacation, and 401(k)!
FRAM has openings for assemblers, forklift drivers, machine set-up, electricians and others.
Individuals who are willing to work any shift and have an interest in a full-time job with benefits are encouraged to apply today at FRAM Filtration in Albion, IL. Resumes may be emailed to ChampionHR@framgrp.com.
FRAM Filtration in Albion, IL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Expressway Chevrolet Buick GMC
Looking for a career in Sales?
Expressway Chevrolet Buick GMC- the #1 GM Dealer in the tri-state- is seeking full time, dedicated sales people- with or without experience.
Expressway Chevy stocks a huge selection of both- New and Pre-Owned vehicles!
With 20 acres of vehicles to sell from and a team environment---You won’t find a better place to work.
If you’re professional, energetic and highly motivated, this could be the job for you!
We offer profit sharing, 401k, healthcare benefits and salary with commission pay plans.
If you have a passion for cars and love working with people- consider a job in the auto industry.
Apply in person at Expressway Chevrolet Buick GMC. Located at the intersection of the Highway 62 and the I-69 by-pass in Mt. Vernon, Indiana.
To learn more about Expressway Chevrolet and this exciting opportunity, please visit our website, www.ExpresswayChevrolet.com.
Expressway is an equal opportunity employer.
The Guardian Center - Full Time Advocate Caseworker
Full-time Advocate Caseworker position available at The Guardian Center’s Carmi office to serve children and families from White, Edwards and Wabash Counties. Organizational skills, networking skills, and reliable transportation required. BSW or related human service degree preferred. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed November 5th. Position Open until filled.
Temper Fabricators looking for experience and inexperienced underground miners
Temper Fabricators is currently accepting resumes for experienced and inexperienced underground miners. Mines located in Illinois and Kentucky. Mail resumes with up-to-date training records to Temper FabricatP.O. Box 792, Madisonville, KY 42431
Or email to email@example.com.
WYNG/WVMC is growing...in search of a new Client Representative
This is a new position, not a replacement.
Sister stations WYNG 94.9 FM and WVMC-AM are looking to expand and grow their workforce.
Client Representative/Account Manager
WYNG 94.9 FM & WVMC-AM - a division of Withers Broadcasting – Mount Carmel, IL
Withers Broadcasting stations in southeastern Illinois are the leading authority on integrated multiplatform and multimedia radio campaigns. We represent radio stations beyond those in Mt. Carmel along with a variety of digital platforms. Both WYNG and WVMC Radio along with other properties are perfectly positioned to best serve our clients utilizing creative and innovative strategies.
WYNG/WVMC Job opportunity: Full TIME Client Representative/Account Manager
WYNG 94.9 Radio is a premiere radio representation firm delivering results for the southeastern Illinois and Southwestern Indiana markets. The company offers businesses an audience with females 18 – 54 with dominant programming delivering the preferred at-work listening atmosphere, but also programming within the music format. Secondarily, WYNG and WVMC Radio also target the male demographic with specific programming aimed right at and for them. These include Mt. Carmel Sports broadcasts on air and online.
Client Representatives are responsible for handling a high volume of radio airtime sales of represented stations to successful businesses. The WYNG/WVMC team at our Mt. Carmel office has an immediate need for a Client Representative/Account Manager.
• Maintains sales agreements between businesses, advertising agencies and radio stations.
• This includes: working directly with existing clients, sustaining and improving those relationships, writing orders, confirming and generating new contacts, and resolving discrepancies.
• Handle airtime scheduling for existing clients and resolving problems (revisions, cancellations, makegoods, etc.).
• Servicing and assisting clients in problem solving arenas and copywriting duties as needed.
• Regular contact with both current clientele as well as prospecting for new potential partnerships.
• Preparing presentations and customized media kits when necessary; understands importance of and can interpret rating and research information.
• Perform other responsibilities as directed by supervisor or manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Must be an excellent communicator
• Ability to handle many tasks at once and to prioritize workload.
• Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve discrepancies.
• Being a team player is important to be successful in this position.
• Must be computer literate (Microsoft Suite) and have willingness to learn new industry related programs.
Are you looking to hire? Let us know!
If you're looking to hire at your business, please call 618.382.4161 and ask how to get your job posted on wrul.com.
Smart Human Resources managers know that combining radio and online is a great way to let quality job seekers know about openings at their businesses. Get better qualified applicants...get more applicants...get better results when you advertise your job opening here.