FRAM Filtration - Albion
FAB OPERATE & SET-UP
FRAM Filtration in Albion, IL is seeking individuals to safely operate, set-up and maintain a variety of fabrication equipment. These jobs at FRAM are full time with benefits, including insurance, paid holidays and vacations!
FRAM Filtrations’ operate and set-up positions require mechanical ability and the use of basic hand tools. The successful applicants for these openings at FRAM will also have the ability to read blueprints and use various measuring instruments.
Those who are willing to work any shift and have an interest in set-up or other positions are encouraged to apply at FRAM Filtration in Albion, IL.
FRAM Filtration is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WROY/WRUL is growing...in search of a new Client Representative
This is a new position, not a replacement.
Job description: New Business Development/Client Representative
WROY/WRUL Radio is southeastern Illinois’ leading authority on integrated multiplatform and multimedia radio campaigns. In addition, we represent radio stations beyond those in Carmi along with a variety of digital platforms. WROY/WRUL Radio are perfectly positioned to best serve our clients utilizing creative and innovative strategies.
WROY/WRUL Job opportunity: Full TIME Client Representative
WROY/WRUL Radio is a premiere radio representation firm delivering results for the southeastern Illinois, Western Kentucky and Southwestern Indiana market. The company offers businesses an audience with females 18 – 54 with dominant programming delivering not just the preferred type of music, but also programming within the music format. Secondarily, WROY/WRUL Radio also targets the male demographic with specific programming aimed right at and for them. These include the Rush Hour Rodeo (weekdays 2p – 6p) and WRUL Sports on air and online.
Client Representatives are responsible for handling a high volume of radio airtime sales of represented stations to successful businesses. The WROY/WRUL Radio team in our Carmi office has an immediate need for a Client Representative.
- Maintains sales agreements between businesses, advertising agencies and radio stations.
- This includes: working directly with existing clients, sustaining and improving those relationships, writing orders, confirming and generating new contacts, and resolving discrepancies.
- Handle airtime scheduling for existing clients and resolving problems (revisions, cancellations, makegoods, etc.).
- Servicing and assisting clients in problem solving arenas and copywriting duties as needed.
- Regular contact with both current clientele as well as prospecting for new potential partnerships.
- Preparing presentations and customized media kits when necessary; understands importance of and can interpret rating and research information.
- Perform other responsibilities as directed by supervisor or manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Ability to handle many tasks at once and to prioritize workload.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve discrepancies.
- Being a team player is important to be successful in this position.
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Suite) and have willingness to learn new industry related programs.
Are you looking to hire? Let us know!
If you're looking to hire at your business, please call 618.382.4161 and ask how to get your job posted on wrul.com.
Smart Human Resources managers know that combining radio and online is a great way to let quality job seekers know about openings at their businesses. Get better qualified applicants...get more applicants...get better results when you advertise your job opening here.